Well, Here's my Polish family so far.....

Use this section for all other firearms
tankdriver

Post by tankdriver »

When I started looking for a AK47, I had several people tell me that the Polish AK47 UF was the best made, So that was what I got before the last election. Then I told a buddy of mine I was looking to get the P-64 to go with the AK. We were at a auction and they had the 44 carbine made in 1953 with the Circle 11 proof. It appears un-fired, and un issued. No wear or marks anywhere on it. Does not even look like a sling has every been put through the stock!

carlhenry

Post by carlhenry »

so can one not purchase a Polish AK47 UF any longer?
Great GUNS!
tankdriver

Post by tankdriver »

Once in a while, you can come across a kit still, but you will pay more fot it than what the rifle used to go for. I gave less than 600.00 for mine built on a NODAK SPUD reciever which is considered the best out there. A Polish rifle built off a matching kit topped out on Gunbroker at about 1,800. You still will pay around 800 or more for a nice one,broker has a kit on there now fthat is up to 507.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =136018164
Last edited by tankdriver on August 9th, 2009, 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mikeh1

Post by mikeh1 »

that is a pristine looking carbine, pays to be in the right place at the right time
nitrousnoel

Post by nitrousnoel »

Need to get a Polish Tokarev, Tantal, and a Radom P35 now!
tankdriver

Post by tankdriver »

Actually the next thing I want to do is the AK 47 Gernade launcher. I have the case, sight, launcher, mag, cleaning kit, oil bottle and 1 of the anti personal gernades. Need 2 more anti-personal, and 2 anti-tank gernades. And I need a parts kit, a barrel a milled reciever, and someone to build it.... ::)
gunneyrabbit
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by gunneyrabbit »

Great looking family, I'm sure there will be more children soon, it just seems to work out that way. :)
G.R.
paulski

Post by paulski »

Nice.
A guy on the Saiga forum was selling a Polish Tantal AK for around $900.00 I believe.

That is what I want next.
(well a PSL would be nice too!)
rottenrick

Post by rottenrick »

nitrus and paulski, Tantal AK, $599.00 at J&G sales on the web. I bought an AMD-65 Hungrarian AK. I'd held both, prior to buying. The AMD-65 just felt better. But if you're looking to be ethnic TANTAL is the way to go, wasn't putting it down just didn't FEEL RIGHT to me.