Thanksgiving Shoot

Use this section for all other firearms
dolang1
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Thanksgiving Shoot

Post by dolang1 »

Thanksgiving at my brother,s house is like going to an Eastern Bloc country. Mosin Nagants, Romanian Aks, Polish P-64s, Hungarian PA63s, Czech CZ-82, and I think the shotguns were all American made.

4wheelers in one area, turkey frying and beer drinking up by the big house, and all the guns on the South side away from the kids.

I learned that a 91/30 will pierce half inch plate like it was drilled. but it will only make a big dent in 1 and 1/4 inch plate.

My brother walked up to the gun table and asked me if I had a full magazine in my CZ-82. I did, so he turned around and emptied his and mine, one in each hand, in about 4 seconds. Naturally everybody had try that. That cost me several boxes of 9x18s, but I reload so it was worth it. Its harder than it looks on TV.

I got to shoot an AK 47 for the first time. I am sure I will own one of those in the near future.

Thats how Thanksgiving was in Oklahoma this year. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. Later Don
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

Thanksgiving Shoot

Post by carguy »

Cousin!!!!

It's me...long lost son of your mother's, father's, sister's, grand father's, cousin...Carguy!!

I guess my invitation got lost in the mail...that's okay I'll get it to you for next year and make sure I bring a spam can of 7.62x54, boxes of 9x18 and as much 7.62x39 as I can carry.

See you next year couz? ::)
Last edited by carguy on November 28th, 2007, 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

Thanksgiving Shoot

Post by trent »

sounds like my kind of party!