Where To Buy?

Info, pictures, advice...
P64inDixie

Where To Buy?

Post by P64inDixie »

I noticed classicfirearms.com is out of stock, anyone know where else to find a P-64 online?
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Re: Where To Buy?

Post by Weasel640 »

Check your local dealers as you might be able to get one locally. I know the Gander Mountain near me has one, and I saw one in a pawn/shooting supply shop the other day too.

If that fails you can get them from good condition up to excellent from these places:

budsgunshop
centuryarms
southernohiogun
and cheaperthandirt

Came up with those four doing a five minute search. They range from $150 to $220. I can't recommend any one over the others.
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.
P64inDixie

Post by P64inDixie »

I appreciate the help Weasel. I own a 1971, but my friend AND father-in-law both desire to own a P-64 after handling mine. Unfortunantly the website I ordered mine from (classicfirearms.com) is out of stock.

This is my "dream" carry gun.
fully machined

Post by fully machined »

Still some around.

But where are the nice ones with holster and two mags?

What is with the statement at the bottom of cheaperthandirt:
"Guns can not be returned for any reason."

Their kidding right?
norman

Post by norman »

fully machined wrote:Still some around.

But where are the nice ones with holster and two mags?

What is with the statement at the bottom of cheaperthandirt:
"Guns can not be returned for any reason."

Their kidding right?

And also wont ship to C&R holders either. That sucks! but the gun does come with 2 mags, dont know about the holster and cleaning rod.
Legally Armed

Post by Legally Armed »

www.southernohiogun.com has them. you'll have to send in your C&R, or have your FFL send in their FFL, to be able to see their inventory, but they do have them, complete with holster, cleaning rod, and 2 mags.
norman

Post by norman »

P64inDixie wrote:I appreciate the help Weasel. I own a 1971, but my friend AND father-in-law both desire to own a P-64 after handling mine. Unfortunantly the website I ordered mine from (classicfirearms.com) is out of stock.

This is my "dream" carry gun.
Called Classic this morning and the nice lady told me they would have some more in a week or two. Ordered one on July 2 and got the confirmation number but not shipping info. Called and like I said should have more in a week or two. Hope its only a week or even sooner but hope springs eternal...... :D
expressdog01

Post by expressdog01 »

I ordered 1 from cheaperthandirt.com exe cond 2 mags holster $219 It wll be here wednesday $10.00 S&H
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

Dog, give us some pics and a report when you can.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
P64inDixie

Post by P64inDixie »

Are these beginning to dry up? I know there is only a finite number of P-64s in the States, are they still importing them from Poland?
CZ82

Post by CZ82 »

P64inDixie wrote:I noticed classicfirearms.com is out of stock, anyone know where else to find a P-64 online?

July 10 - I was just conversing with Rick the owner of Classic today and he said that he expects p64S to be available again by JULY 16,2012 - I'm just going to hang tight for a week and see.
expressdog01

Post by expressdog01 »

will do
expressdog01

Post by expressdog01 »

picked up my P-64 today, like new cond, looks like it is unfired. blueing is 100% .older model round hammer spur. two mags with it but 1 is the newer type. that does not work in the older guns. emailed cheaperthandirt.com about that. great gun the DA is not bad , SA is light. have new wolf springs for it but it is too nice the way it is to put them in. hope they make it right with the 2nd mag .thease are with my cell sorry about the bad photos thanks expressdog01Image
[/img]
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

I have not heard of newer mags not working with older guns, plez explain.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
expressdog01

Post by expressdog01 »

there C.S. SUCKS. all they did was tell me to contact century . and i am missing the cap that goes on the hammer spring . they did not want to hear about it. I AM GOING TO BUY ANOUTHER ONE BUT not FROM THEM. AND for $219 1 working mag 1mag i will have to mod to work and no holster. it is in great shape for a 1967 thanks expressdog01