New line of P-64 Leather Holsters

Info, pictures, advice...
brigade

Post by brigade »

New to this board... I found it after I purchased (2) Polish P-64's. I absolutely love them. I am also owner of a holster company and have had our guys design pretty much all of our holsters for this model gun. I am uncertain of the rules of posting this type of information. I don't wish to market here without permission but saw a need for this gun that has a fairly large following and is unfotunately missed by a lot of holster manufacturers. If alowed I will post the name of the company. If not then thanks and just know that virtually every holster design is available for it. Thanks all and have a nice day.
vermonter

Post by vermonter »

Your holsters are very much appreciated unlike aftermarket magazines that don't work. I would like to order one.
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by abwehr »

TTH,

Welcome to the Forum! As the Moderator of this Forum, you are certainly welcome to post what you have for sale. Good holsters for this pistol are tough to find sometime and I am sure some of the guys will wnat some like "vermonter".

The only thing I ask is that you provide good sevice to the buyers and do what you say you will do. It is understandable that sometime things happen, just keep the buyers posted.

Glad to have you here, and remember to help get the name of this great pistol out and reference this Forum where possible to get more P-64 lovers here. We want to help eveyone!
Last edited by abwehr on February 1st, 2007, 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
nicksterdemus

Post by nicksterdemus »

Pics. Or I guesstamate website..............w/pics!
9x18shooter

Post by 9x18shooter »

I found his website and the holsters look nice. If you would make some to fit the other surplus 9x18 guns I think you would get alot of orders from the boards alone. (cz-82, FEG pa-63, Mak and others).
devlinfaust
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by devlinfaust »

Do we have a website address? I'm always interested in a good holster for this most excellent firearm!
brigade

Post by brigade »

Here is the link to the company website.

http://www.brigadegunleather.com/

We currently manufacture most of our holsters for that gun model at this time. We are indeed very busy right now and the current wait times are 12-14 weeks since we make most items to order. The M-36 is a very nice CCH holster as well as the M-11. I personaly wear the M-36 and the M-42 Pocket holster often. I will try and answer questions if there are any. We are extremely busy so I apologize in advance if I am not able to get to any questions right away. Thanks... Troy Harp
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by abwehr »

Troy,

Thanks for posting the website info! Wow, you have some nice looking Cowboy rigs! I am into Cowboy Action Shooting and when I need a new rig, I definelty will come to you. They look great and well made! As "9x18shooter" stated, I would like to have a repro of the Czech CZ82 pistol holster!!
nbender
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by nbender »

Great looking leather. I was struck by the cowboy rigs too Abwehr. I have a Pre-War USFA in .45 Colt on order. May have to get some leather to go along with it.
brigade

Post by brigade »

In the process of redoing our web catalog. The western sections are missing most of what we do right now but being updated as quickly as possible. There are alot more rigs and shotgun cartridge slides and ammo belts ect....

PS: For now all board members will get 7% off Use discount code "p-64" without the quotes during the checkout process.

-Troy
Last edited by brigade on February 1st, 2007, 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.