New ccw gun

Info, pictures, advice...
grayfox
Veteran member
Veteran member

New ccw gun

Post by grayfox »

:D
Well this old retired LEO has found a great new carry gun. The P-64 is just the right size and it shoots center mass at 7tds w/o a problem. I have only put about 150rds thru it so far, but it works for me. I carry a S&W model 60 at times, but I can shot better with the P-64. I have a second one on order just in case I have trouble with this one. I haven't done anything to it except clean it up and oil it inside. I have heard some people say the 9x18 was "sharp", but I don't think it shoots any harder than a Kel-Tec 380.
Great forum you have, thanks for all the info, and special thanks to Papabear...
nicksterdemus

New ccw gun

Post by nicksterdemus »

The all steel construction takes some of the bite outa da 64. Plus if'n ya run outa bullets ya can always slap 'em up side da head. Which is just another plus of all steel construction..........
Smart 2 have 2 just in case.
Shoot often.........they'll make mo'
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

New ccw gun

Post by abwehr »

LOL about the "slap 'em up side da head"! I love all steel firearms too. One particular pistol that stands out from all the plastic pistols (yea, I have my share of them too), is the CZ-75B! This 9mm is all steel, great slide/receiver design, accurate for a military/police pistol, and just a great all-around full size pistol that is dependable.