Little Info about me.

Info, pictures, advice...
czwolf

Little Info about me.

Post by czwolf »

Hey to all.

I figured since I had posted a few times, and already started to make some friends I should intro myself as I'm new to the group, My love for guns started not to long ago, though for a long time I lived in Boston, where to own a firearm or even be able to carry it requires an act of god himself, The good part about Boston is its where I met my wife.

Well jump foreword a year or so and we decided a change of pace is in order so we move to Virginia, now I have family down this way which made the transition easy on us, I got a job at a local gun shop and my true education started, I quickly found which firearms seemed to speak the most to me, even though my shop carry gun was a smith and Wesson M&P something about it just was not totally my speed. Then it happened my boss ordered a CZ 75 P-07 Duty for a patron, well long story short the gun never was picked up , and every day I came in I'd have to hold it have to check it out again, finally I told my boss I wanted to carry the P-07 duty since they guy was never coming back for it, that first CZ started the downhill love of anything from the eastern bloc countries.

Next came my tt-33c which as some of you have seen with its muzzle break and different mag floor plates, Next was my Mosin Nagant M44 with Hex receiver. To be honest I felt happy with this select few guns , since I felt for 27 years of age and having just started my collection I was doing fairly well.

Little did I know that once I bought my wife a Sig P238 ( which man is she scary at the range with) again long story short I liked throwing it in a blackhawk pocket holster and goin out well she was not fond of that when she wanted to use it for range or for carry , thats when I found the p-64 , I can tell you just having gotten the little guy today I'm already in love with it, one I get to the range I'll decide weather I want to change the springs but thus far I can deffently see why you folks like them so much.

Hope I did not write to much did not honestly expect to go in to so much detail , for those that get through it thanks for taking the time.
halljt3

Little Info about me.

Post by halljt3 »

Glad to see another Virginian! where at in VA are you? (if you don't mind me asking)

Sounds like you have a nice collection gun's!

thanks for the thread.
czwolf

Little Info about me.

Post by czwolf »

In the smithfield area, which is across the James river from Newport news
halljt3

Little Info about me.

Post by halljt3 »

O ok, Im in Richmond
darrell

Little Info about me.

Post by darrell »

You are practially my neighbor. I live in Isle of Wight country too.
czwolf

Little Info about me.

Post by czwolf »

Lol thats really cool we should get the VA guys together and have like a range day , take over a range with all p64's lol. Hope there is more of us in VA now.
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Little Info about me.

Post by anjdrifter »

part timer on the eastern shore...about 1 1/2 hours from Bridge.