P-64 changes

Info, pictures, advice...
grayfox
Veteran member
Veteran member

P-64 changes

Post by grayfox »

The one thing I like about this forum is no one gets flamed if he changes anything on his P-64 or if he leaves it alone. We are all differant & everyone wants to have something just a lil diff than the next guy. If you are lucky enough to own a P-64, enjoy it. I changed the grips on mine, but I let the spring alone because thats what I wanted. Just don't be swayed by anyone else...listen, read a lot, pratice a lot & enjoy being a free American that can own a P-64.

BTW, My P-64 is like my wife, no you can't borrow either 8-)
nicksterdemus

P-64 changes

Post by nicksterdemus »

You go grayfox. 2 each their own. I cut my mainsprings n have no issues w/it. I understand folks that don't n 1's that replace w/Wolf Springs. If ya old enuff 2 own 1 then ya can or can't alter (within the law) as ya please. I don't mind a little teasing, jokin' 'round or online duelin' but I ain't interested in flame wars.

Speakin' o' changes. Black mainspring or silver?
Last edited by nicksterdemus on February 6th, 2007, 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

P-64 changes

Post by papabear »

Uhhhhh, why limit it to just two colors since you can't see it anyway and it could be your secret, how about Purple ;D ;D Just pulling your string, no flames please!

Papabear
POINT SHOOTER
nicksterdemus

P-64 changes

Post by nicksterdemus »

No joke Papabear I had 1 that was black n the other came w/4 lack of a better word silver. Both 74's but the "silver" was easier on the DA........

Nix the purple I'm mo' of a Magenta man..............
Last edited by nicksterdemus on February 6th, 2007, 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.