The New SOG

Info, pictures, advice...
steve98664

The New SOG

Post by steve98664 »

I checked out the Portland Gun Show yesterday and saw some interesting prices on SOG items with the SOG tags still on them.

CZ-52 189-195 (original parkerized finish)
P64 189 (one dealer who does DA pull mod charges 225, but he was not there, he says it is a hardening mod and doesn't mention the spring) Excellent condition
P-1 369 (appeared to include a like new P-1 holster, way better than mine!) 90% on the pistol, excellent/new on the holster.
Star BM 199 (not sure about the tag on this one, but that dealer sells all SOG stuff) 80%
PA63 189-199, like new.

I have already sent in for a C&R license application, something I should have done some time ago. Thanks for the advice!

I did send a note to SOG, nothing bad, just stating that I was considering one of their Mosins until they pulled their inventory offline. Small loss for them, but they should know buyers will go elsewhere. Actually, I thanked them for the good deals in the past.

The gunshow here is in Portland OR, so I don't buy firearms there because I have to do an interstate transfer which can cost anywhere from 20-100 depending on transfer fees or taxes if included. I got burned by that once....not again!
Last edited by steve98664 on January 28th, 2007, 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

The New SOG

Post by anjdrifter »

it is painless I have saved a bunch of money BUT it has cost me a bunch more because of the flyers,catologs and etc. Like the ship to me right at home and no fees. 90% of my stuff is C&R.except the great p 64s
himmel
Veteran member
Veteran member

The New SOG

Post by himmel »

$30??? :o Who do I talk to??? :)

To all the members who are upset, get a ATF C&R license good
for 3 years costing a big $30.00. Then you will get the flyer from
most of these companies once they have your copy of that
license & any passwords to see things they offer on line, plus
you can buy C&R stuff to be shipped direct to you.
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

The New SOG

Post by normsutton »

NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage