polymer p64 holster?

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
PKineKilla

polymer p64 holster?

Post by PKineKilla »

I love my p64, and I strongly prefer a good polymer holster. Does anyone make one? I know it's a long shot but may as well check
if not, who makes holsters in general?
https://www.idfholsters.com/
Last edited by PKineKilla on June 22nd, 2021, 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
GuitarmanNick

Re: polymer p64 holster?

Post by GuitarmanNick »

Using an old Bianchi IWB that fits my .38 snubby. Works well, but is not polymer.
colby65

Post by colby65 »

My p64 is my carry pistol, I have an alien gear cloak tuck 3 and it's great for it. When I bought my alien gear they had their buy two save money deal and me and a friend just split the cost I think it was around $40 each.

I love my p64 as a carry I did put a grip sleeve of it and it's made it feel better in my hands.
anjlinastone

Post by anjlinastone »

The fit is outstanding. This fits a P-64 like a glove. Very secure, very well molded with a thick piece of kydex. It is a very high quality and simple holster at a great price. The only draw back is the angle of the belt clip, I know it is tuckable but it angles too far away making it "print" more that it should. I replaced the belt clip and wear it every day without a second thought.
anjlinastone

Post by anjlinastone »

Kydex holster for P64 Polish 9x18 Макаров 9x18 This holster is build to last unlike Leather and Hybrid holsters that will eventually wear in and loose retention. This holster only fits Makarov (Right Hand Carry ). It is designed to be worn inside the waistband to properly conceal the weapon.