Chistmas

Info, pictures, advice...
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

Chistmas

Post by abwehr »

A very Merry Christmas to all you great guys!

It is Christmas morning and all is well. I hope Santa has been good to you; he was to me. I have my new 1989 CZ-82 in hand now. It is absolutly great condition and can't wait until the rain stops here in the Old South to see how it shoots! I had to take a look at the CZ-USA site to see how to remove the slide, LOL. It is similar to the PP except you have to pull forward and down.

When I looked in the bore, I said there is no rifling, and then thought about it having the polygonal bore. This is another nice pistol for my collection of Czech pistols.
nbender
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Chistmas

Post by nbender »

Merry Christmas to you Abwehr and to the rest of the fine folks here from North Bender.

The wife gave me a Pelican case for carrying pistols. They're not cheap cases, and it's a fine gift.

I love my CZ 83 - it's just a classy engineering design. As you mentioned, the trigger guard comes forward - to those used to the Mak and P 64 this can be a tricky manuver. One of the prominent Gunboards moderators sold his 82 cheap because he had so much trouble removing the slide. Hah!

Last edited by nbender on December 25th, 2006, 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

Chistmas

Post by normsutton »

MARRY CHRISTMAS GUYS

Last edited by normsutton on December 26th, 2006, 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
bzinggg
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Chistmas

Post by bzinggg »

Merry Christmas, Norm, and thanks for you dedication to us and the forum.
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

Chistmas

Post by abwehr »

Well guys, I guess Christmas 2006 is all over now, and the clean-up begins, LOL!

Norm, those are two vry pretty dogs you have! We were at my sons house yesterday for Christmas Day and he has two dogs; one McNab and a Boxer. They weigh about 55-60 lbs each and are great dogs that mind very well. They were so "hyper" from the all the good food smells, and the fun we were having, got into a little "fight" and had to be broken up, LOL. They have been together for about 3 years and never have got into a fight (other than playing), but yesterday, they got mad at each other. After they were broken up, and got scolded, they made up with each other and were fine. You have very nice looking dogs!

"nbender", the Pelican cases are about as good as you can get! I have a couple rifle and pistol cases made by them. They are just plain quality, and as you stated, not cheap. In one of mine, I have a Walther P99 and P22 with all their accessories. It is nice to be able to grab that case and not have to worry about any moisture getting in.
himmel
Veteran member
Veteran member

Chistmas

Post by himmel »

Hi guys--Nice dogs Norm! I have one, but we can't let her in the house like that-- she learned to eat the furniture once and hasn't forgotten how--LOL! Christmas my be over for you guys, but it hangs on at our house til Jan 6 (Twelfth Night, Three Kings Day, Epiphany, whatever..) If I get anything worth telling you all about, I'll let you know then! LOL! But for the rest of you--merry post-Christmas cleanup! :D