Help Us Secure a Dedicated Domain!

Post by beasleydano »

dickfunk

Thanks for the info. I'm in for $10.
forwardsupply

Post by forwardsupply »

Hey Dickfunk,

I sent you an email this evening about what we'd like to do to help support the forum. I just transitioned to Thunderbird for email, so if you did not get it please let me know.

Thanks,

-Brian
randy
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by randy »

Hey. I'm in. This site has helped me a lot. Lots of great info and people here. ;D

Randy
beasleydano
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by beasleydano »

dickfunk

Sent you an e-mail. Get back to me when you can.
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by abwehr »

dickfunk,

How are we coming on donations? If needed, I don't mind contributing more to make sure this Forum continues to help all of us! This is the ONLY place to find information and discuss this great pistol.
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dfunk »

I'm going to attempt to answer all posts in this one message, so if I fail to do so, I apologize in advance...

Donations and domain name: We will now OFFICIALLY live at www.p64resource.com. Remember, this is for the web site, not this message board. My thanks to all who have donated toward this goal. Total donations exceeded $130! The name has been registered and I'll be migrating all of our files over to the new server this weekend. All left over money will be kept in the pot for name and hosting renewals. Once again, proof that you all own this thing!

ForwardSupply - your email sounds interesting and I'd definitely like to talk more about this prospect. I'll email you my # and we can talk about it and lay out some details. (Thunderbird rocks - it's what I use on my Mac)

All members - when we do finally get moved in to our new home, I will be providing statistics on hits and other site info. I strongly encourage those of you who sell P64 goods to take advantage on this opportunity to sell on the web site without any cost to you. People visit the site before the board, so your exposure would be larger. Also, PayPal business accounts are FREE. If you have any questions regarding this selling process, email me.

Thanks again to all of you - this site and board have been a lot of hard work, but you make it worth every hour spent.

Your humble Admin,
df
nbender
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by nbender »

Thanks to you df for opening and moderating such a fine site.
space
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by space »

dickfunk - Please PM me with an address and I'll send a check. I'd be happy to help stock up the funds...
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dfunk »

Space, PM sent.