Finally, I got to take it to the range

Info, pictures, advice...
texicanscotty

Post by texicanscotty »

My wife "gave" me my P-64 for Christmas and I took it to the range yesterday. Accurate, hard trigger pull and my hand hurt and swelled up after putting 50 rounds through it but not one jam or problem whatsoever. Needless to say, I love it! ;D

I plan on getting the springs like I've read about on this forum and now I no longer have to lurk with nothing to say because I officially have one now! I consider a sore hand a badge of honor now. :)
kurremkarm

Post by kurremkarm »

That is the badge of honor for sure. Welcome and gratz on the new gun.
envy

Post by envy »

I changed out my stock trigger spring also and installed the 19 lb, but I think I am actually going to put the heavier stock spring back in and instead replace the stock recoil spring with the heavier Wolfe.

Having been a Mechanic my whole life I guess mt vise like grip is just more comfortable with the heavy trigger spring, I just do not care for the muzzel climb and recoil characteristics hence my dicision to replace the springs.
Never allow the radical views of the few to infringe on the Constitutional rights of the many
Sgt P

Post by Sgt P »

Congrats on the new to you P-64. That is a great Christmas present. Yeah it is one accurate little pistol. Welcome to the forum. ;) Sgt P.