list your guns

Use this section for all other firearms
big54r

list your guns

Post by big54r »

I should be so lucky!!! 8-)
nice starter kit you got there gray... ;) :D

grayparatrooper wrote:let me just say i have a few gun safes that i out grew long ago :P. Here is a pic i took recently thats not all of them there were about 7 rifles and my hand guns missing i also have ak parts kits that will be future rifles as well.

donw

list your guns

Post by donw »

:-X
Hey Greyparatrooper,
Looks like some bust I saw on the 6'O'clock news.

Really tho,If the cops ever come in your house and see your collection,there you are on the news.Which does'nt make sense to me because all (most) guns are already registered on a 7753 when purchased,but the media Still has to make some kind a big deal over a gun collection,like your a terrorist,or Nazi or something.
Unfortunately thats how it works.
donw

list your guns

Post by donw »

Anyway,very nice collection.

I bought a Romy "G" kit for $100. in 2006,Had a master build it for me on a Nodak Spud receiver(NDS-1)-the premium receiver with step down rails,he only charged me $125.,and he even refinished the receiver for me.The NDS-1 was about $100. delivered including my $20. transfer fee. So,I've got less than $400. in it for a Quality ,like new,matching parts rifle.

I just recently got a Romanian wire side folder for it,and it's just plain awesome!! Got the side folding stock from Cope's for $59.95,and as far as I know they are they only ones that have them. Really makes for a handy,dandy,cool gun!!

If I had some extra $$$,I'd lay in a supply of these Romanian folding stocks,cause they are'nt going to be around for ever-Nothing but pure profit some day!

One of my other favorites is a Star mdl Super in 9mm Largo,1911 look alike but without the grip safety.Mine was made in 1951,put a new Wolf recoil spring in,and it's super accurate,good bore too-picked that one up on Gunbroker for $190.-My favorite pistol!!-Do like my 1971 P-64 with the spring mods too tho.
Don
chimera

list your guns

Post by chimera »

grayparatrooper wrote:let me just say i have a few gun safes that i out grew long ago :P. Here is a pic i took recently thats not all of them there were about 7 rifles and my hand guns missing i also have ak parts kits that will be future rifles as well.

I must be going blind.
I don't see an FAL.
kurremkarm

list your guns

Post by kurremkarm »

Damn Gray, are you married? My fiancee would totally kill me if I bought all those guns.

Me? No real secret:

I have a marlin 795 rifle.
Smith 442.
NAA 22 lr buntline
Beretta Bobcat.
Titan .25
1969 p-64

And a fiance that thinks I am a gun nut. Can't wait to show her the pics in this thread.

:P
brock123

list your guns

Post by brock123 »

Nice pile of guns way more then me. But here is what I have that I can recall.

2 p64s
SW9VE
300 WSM Savage
270 Model 700 Rem
870 12ga Bird and rifled Barrels
Mossberg silver reserve 20ga
Marlin 20ga side by side
Ruger 10-22
AR-15 (still building but is shootable)
CVA Kodac .45 muzzle loader
Tradtions .54 muzzle loader