Filing 20# Spring and FP Spring

Mods and Fixes by P-64 users...
popeels09

Post by popeels09 »

I posted a bit in General comments about the 20# not fitting. I am going to call Wolff tomorrow. Anyone else also not receive the advertised firing pin spring with their 20#?
I ordered a 20# Recoil (did not fit), and 20# hammer spring.... No firing pin spring in package!
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by normsutton »

popeels09

you might check the trash can it comes in a little bag inside the other bag, quite frankly I have never use them only if I feel the original is broken ,or rusted, or week

NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
primarchbentley

Post by primarchbentley »

-not to mention all the "fun" that is dealing with the safety assembly in the first place... :7
mythos

Post by mythos »

Mine was too long by a hair too. Took it out to the shop and dressed off the high corners on both ends. Once that was done it reassembled fine.
desertdave

Post by desertdave »

I got the 22# Wolff spring and like so many others have written, I could NOT reassemble the gun because it was too long.....Went to the shop and carefully ground both ends down a little at a time.....After the third trip to the grinder, I had it! Now to go test it with the 22# recoil spring......Thanks for the help Guys!....DesertDave :D
gunneyrabbit
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by gunneyrabbit »

Did my adjustment with a very fine file, flatened off approximately 1mm and and the pistol shoots like a dream.
G.R.