My Opinion Only

Info, pictures, advice...
diemanbob

My Opinion Only

Post by diemanbob »

Hi,

I 'm sure I will receive lots of flack here but it's my opinion so far. When I go out to shoot for pleasure I usually take my S&W, always goes bang, makes nice big holes in target. I also take one of my Maks and one of my P-64s. Sometime in session I do shoot my P-64 to make sure all is well. I know that when s*** hits the fan the Polish will work for me and my aim will be OK. I won't even notice recoil I'll be so pumped up even if I know I should keep my cool and I can only hope I will. I carry P-64 or S&W depending on how I'm dressed and where I'm going. This gun does not seem to be made for pleasure but for Military or self defense. It always works for me and is very durable. I do not believe it was made to be shot a lot for fun. I will try to shoot 20/100 rounds at an outting, this small quantity does not seem to be painful to me and keeps me in shape but maybe I'm not as recoil sensitive as some. It is well hidden on person. S&W being larger recoil is not an issue but size is.

“The truth as I perceive it to be. Your perception may be different.”

Bob
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

My Opinion Only

Post by abwehr »

Bob,

You won't get any "flack" from me. Although I prefer to shoot automatics, I really enjoy shooting a revolver once in a while. They have a calming effect to me, and I take my time and enjoy shooting, not just pumping rounds downrange. I only have a few revolvers; a Colt New Service in .44-40, a Rossi in .44 Special, a Nagant, and a Charter Arms in .38 Special. I love to shoot the Colt, but, (DON'T LAUGH), I love the Rossi .44 Special. This pistol has the best trigger pull I have ever felt for an "out of the box" pistol. I can't say it is the most accurate, better than me, but the trigger is unreal good. I bought it used and have never regretted it!