pics from todays shoot

Info, pictures, advice...
rfaudree

pics from todays shoot

Post by rfaudree »

toke my blind buddy out to day great weather here.we did over 1500 rounds.lost count after that.probly about 50-60-more.my partner is a blind veatnam vet.MARINE RECON 68.Got blone up with entire squad.He was point man came across a bobby trap told everyone to stop in there tracks.there was an indiginess north vetnamess with them.north veatames ran and killied every one in squad exept 3.Jon had both eyes taken out on the spot and lost half a pelves and still has shrapnel in his spine they cant remove.anyway we put together a shhot today and had a great time he wanted to try his new walther p22.my p-64 did great.270 rds and no problems.shoot like a charm.had a great day and finaly released some stress we did the machine gun on at least 250rds.the other rounds we put gun to side and draw and empty gun as fast as we can .i only shoot(whats the present tence for shot and past tence) for acurace in my p-64 with 3 mags.he shhot acuratly with nothing because he cant see.acury test on walther p22 has done by me with 5 mags and 3 silenders of 38 s&w lightwate and 3 mags each of 2 didferent beretta 21as.the rest was empty gun as quick as poss.The bat went dead on my camera so i dont have final target pics.will put them on tomarrow.I will post a link to photobucket but for some reason when i post pics or links they dont highlight.can anyone tell me why and give me a reason and tell me how to highlite my pics and links.Thanks,everyone and hope you enjoy the show.there are several pages and i guess you know you can click on pic and inlarge.TO all the KIDS out there on this forum meet a VET and get to know them.even the most disabled are PEOPLE too and need love and understanding. http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e107/robb7/ Well it semms to have worked this time,With love in The Lord and peace and God bless-Robert
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

pics from todays shoot

Post by normsutton »

Robert
put your curser over the picture,a box will appear move curser over to
IMG Code copy then paste

and you are so right about the our VETS

NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
jbabbler

pics from todays shoot

Post by jbabbler »

Sounds like a great time Robert. Your friend has given more than most of us will ever be asked to give. Glad to hear he still loves to shoot, I would imagine that many blind people would find the earmuffs very discomforting. Have you guys tried the electronic earmuffs so he can still hear you speak clearly while wearing them?
John has a long mustache
lagavulin62

pics from todays shoot

Post by lagavulin62 »

great story and pics. thanks.

now got to ask, what are you trying to do to us with the girl pic?
rfaudree

pics from todays shoot

Post by rfaudree »

sorry it was on my photobucket and i forgot to take it off.i posted the pics very late last night and i just downloaded my new stuff and didnt even look at the whole album.ill take her off.she is a very nice person just happens to be well indowed.ill take her off.
tmcblane

pics from todays shoot

Post by tmcblane »

Man that is a great picture on your site of that space needle thingy :) Good thing that girl didn't block the view, you should have zoomed in on the needle more. How tall is that thing? :)
blinddog
Veteran member
Veteran member

pics from todays shoot

Post by blinddog »

I really liked the space needle thingy too!!!