Great Buy on P-64

Info, pictures, advice...
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

Great Buy on P-64

Post by abwehr »

Hey Guys,

You GOTTA see this auction on Gunboards for a P.64 rig!! I would have bought it myself, but I don't want to be selfish and not let you guys know about it. Whoever the "lucky" person that gets this is, please let us know!

Because if you do buy it, don't worry, we are here to help! All of us on the Forum will find a nice "home" for you to get your brain back in order, LOL, LOL

Seriously, look at this sale: http://www.forthehunt.com/Auction/ViewI ... m=39953045

Also, look at his feedback, then look at his other items for sale! I want to get in contact with each person that bought from him so I can sell them by ENTIRE firearm collection. I will be able to retire early!!!
fjblackesq

Great Buy on P-64

Post by fjblackesq »

I got a "mak" from METROPS.. it was new, or as close to new as you can get, real cherry, he markets only the best and gets a premium. No hand off, abused, ruptured stuff from him. Boys, you get what you pay for, if you are lucky!!!! I give METROPS a A+ rating
jw

Great Buy on P-64

Post by jw »

Anybody know what type of holster is shown in the pictures? Doesn't look kike the Polish holsters that bartos had.
fjblackesq

Great Buy on P-64

Post by fjblackesq »

No, that does not look like an authentic P64 Radom type holsters. My guess it is a German Navy(black) Makarov holster. Close fit, but it is not the real thing!!! Polish "mak" wearing his german cousin's sport coat.... LOL