Forum member injured (not By firearm) and I'm new

Info, pictures, advice...
tcoltcha

Post by tcoltcha »

Triehl27 was injured around 3am last night and will not be back for some time. I am his business partner and he's been telling me about the P-64 for a week so I thought I'd take a look at what he had on his computer for resources and I came accross this forum.

Please excuse me if my syntax or understanding of the forum environment is off, the internet is not my field.

Anyways, after hearing him ramble on and on and seeing his P-64 on his desk, I think it would be a great little gun.

I really can't figure out the complaints on the trigger pull as his can be more then 10#'s or so.

Any sources for more magazines for the P64's?

Gonna probablly track one down this afternoon, through a local shop.

Well Hi, sorry that I had to be introduced under these circumstances.
tcoltcha

Post by tcoltcha »

Ok I see, TR replaceed the main spring in the grip. And also that magazines and accessories are not terribly easy to find.

TR is out of the hospital as of 11:03am and on his way home to recover. I wanted to speak with him before I wrote out any specifics. He had a 2nd story deck collapse on top of him while he was under it trying to tie down a tarp during last nights wind storm. He'll be layed up for a while.
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by abwehr »

tcoltcha,

Please tell "treihl27" that we are thinking about him and prayers are on the way for a speedy recovery! We hope he gets well soon so he can get back to normal activities ASAP.
xelloss

Post by xelloss »

tcoltcha,

Please tell "treihl27" that we are thinking about him and prayers are on the way for a speedy recovery! We hope he gets well soon so he can get back to normal activities ASAP.
+1... Here's praying for a speedy recovery...

-Mark