Loaded chamber indicator

Mods and Fixes by P-64 users...
Datmilsurp

Loaded chamber indicator

Post by Datmilsurp »

So my loaded chamber indicator sticks out the back if I hold the gun vertically. IS this normal or do I need to replace a spring?
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Re: Loaded chamber indicator

Post by Weasel640 »

Not going to effect function but could also indicate something is loose. A loose part could fall in somewhere and cause damage. I'd fix it.
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.
robhic
Veteran member
Veteran member

Re: Loaded chamber indicator

Post by robhic »

Weasel640 wrote:Not going to effect function but could also indicate something is loose. A loose part could fall in somewhere and cause damage. I'd fix it.
I agree. There is a little 'keeper' that fits under the "Fire/Safety" assembly to keep the LCI in place. If it's loose and inside the gun it could cause issues. You might take the slide off and see if the whole rod and all will come forward toward the muzzle end. See if there's a little square block with an arch underneath inside the gun. IAC, Weasel is right, it could be a problem.
- Robert

"Giving Money and Power to Government is Like Giving Whiskey and Car Keys to Teenage Boys" - PJ O'Rourke