The New P-64 Mag Release.

Mods and Fixes by P-64 users...
bcnagle

Re: The New P-64 Mag Release.

Post by bcnagle »

Final design with custom Zee grips (modified so you can see thin spots near the top). Works and feels great. Only thing I worry about is this specific location, although extremely useful, conflict with designs of other pistols to where this specific location is designated with a slide-lock or slide-release. As long as the user is trained with the modification, there should be no problems and the profile/angle makes it so the release never gets snagged when holstering or drawing.

Stock:
Taurus 605 Poly 357mag
Hi-Point CF380 380acp
Modified:
Springfield Trophy Match 1911 45acp
Kel-Tec P-11 9mm
Savage Model 110 7mm r.m.
Mossberg 500a 12g
Polish Radom P-64 9x18
My Builds:
Ar-15 5.56
Ak-47 7.62x39
Duo_Z

Post by Duo_Z »

I managed to get back on it a little bit. Here is the next refinment. There are still a couple tweeks left and a few finishing touches, but this will give you the basic finished design. Location and basic shape will stay the same.

blade76

Post by blade76 »

have u finished ur design and whats the cost gonna be, and how long is ur turn-around on it?
Duo_Z

Post by Duo_Z »

Work has been keeping me very busy. Every time we finish one project we have 3 more pop up. Which is a good thing, but it does take it out of you a bit. The and I still have no house, which hopefully will be changing soon. So progress has been slow. I am working on modeling a new set of grips to work with the new release. I am still unsure of any costs yet. Turn around will depend on demand. The more demand the more its a production thing and prices and turn around will go down. Low demand will be a order by order basis.