Broken Trigger Bar Fix or Replacement?

Mods and Fixes by P-64 users...
mohalixpr

Broken Trigger Bar Fix or Replacement?

Post by mohalixpr »

Hello all,
Like some other poor unfortunate souls my trigger bar developed the crack. While cleaning my gun I accidentally broke it entirely yesterday. I've been seeking a replacement, but I can't seem to find one anywhere online. Could anyone help me out in my search or have a spare they would sell me?
Cheers,
-Alex
robhic
Veteran member
Veteran member

Re: Broken Trigger Bar Fix or Replacement?

Post by robhic »

I'd suggest (if you haven't already) looking at http://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/P64-c202.htm who has some P64 parts and the old reliable GunBroker. There's a guy in Poland that has a lotta stuff, is fair and ships airmail so shipping is OK. Sorry, that's about all I've had much success with.
- Robert

"Giving Money and Power to Government is Like Giving Whiskey and Car Keys to Teenage Boys" - PJ O'Rourke
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by Weasel640 »

RTG has been out of most of the P-64 parts for a while. All the other parts stores are also sold out. Your best bet is to keep an eye on Gunbroker, and eBay. Sometimes people list a Trigger Bar in a lot with other parts and don't specify what parts so you have to browse the pictures to pick one out.

Also the gentleman in Poland is laukart on Gunbroker, click the link below to find him. Currently he does not have them listed. But it is worth a try messaging him. He may have some and just has not had time to re-list them.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewUs ... ser=467151

The Trigger Bar is not a Unicorn, they frequently come up for sale so don't get discouraged. Just actively keep an eye out, one will come up.
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.
robhic
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by robhic »

Here's another to add to Weasel's guy: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =540606806 He doesn't show a trigger bar but "feneks"and I have done a lot of commerce. He's a good, honest guy IN POLAND and between these two gentlemen you might have some luck. Never say never ....
- Robert

"Giving Money and Power to Government is Like Giving Whiskey and Car Keys to Teenage Boys" - PJ O'Rourke
culpeper

Post by culpeper »

Have we already in the past that the ppk is different?

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by Weasel640 »

culpeper wrote:Have we already in the past that the ppk is different?

Not even close.

The P-64 although similar in size and function (blow back), was totally re-designed from the ground up. Small springs and detents may be interchangeable, but all the main components are NOT.

See for yourself:

PPK Trigger Bar

P-64 Trigger Bar

They are clearly not even close to being interchangeable.
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.
culpeper

Post by culpeper »

Okay

Erkin

Post by Erkin »

mohalixpr, did you every find a new trigger bar? I am also looking for one.