IWB..... THAT FITS! (Around 20 bucks...)

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
benheart

IWB..... THAT FITS! (Around 20 bucks...)

Post by benheart »

There are many great holsters for sale on the site. Someday soon I would like to be the proud owner of one of them. As I was anxious to start carrying my p 64, I did a quick search for something I could use at work. What I found was a DeSantis holster called "The Insider". Stock number 031BAR7Z0. (Size R7) The label states that it is made for a Ruger LCP (which is significantly smaller than the p 64).... but it fits very well. I tried to fit a bunch before I bought this one, but this was the only one that allowed me I to get a full grip the gun before drawing it. Another thing I like about the holster is that it completely covers the trigger guard and the trigger. I've attempted to post a picture.... not really sure if that worked or not. I hope I'm not repeating information that has already been shared and wasting your time..... ..
Attachments
IMG_20110404_141433-1.jpg
benheart

Re: IWB..... THAT FITS! (Around 20 bucks...)

Post by benheart »

WOW! Sorry about all the misspelled words and improper sentence format. The screen is broken on my phone.....
benheart

Post by benheart »

IMG_20110406_144625-1.jpg
I am posting another picture of the reverse side of the holster. The carry height is perfect. (Not top heavy.... it stays put.) There is no cant to this holster. I prefer the F.B.I. cant. (Forward cant), but the neutral cant does allow for the holster to be used in the front if needed. Turns out, this is a really quick "grab & go" rig.... ( not bad for around 20 dollars...)
aldovanucci

Post by aldovanucci »

Today I picked up a Tagua IPH-450 made for a SIG P238. It fits my new P64 like a glove!! It was $28.00.
Attachments
p64_back.png
p64_back.png (151.92 KiB) Viewed 5235 times
p64_front.png
p64_front.png (136.1 KiB) Viewed 5235 times