Zestava m88a

Use this section for all other firearms
tech 1

Zestava m88a

Post by tech 1 »

This is the Zestava m88a, 9mm. I bought it from Buds for $216.00 shipped. That includes Buds $10.00 life time warranty. This has become one of my favorite handguns in my collection. Out of the box it's NOT ready to shoot, it need a good cleaning and pretty much all metal to metal surfaces polished up to get it to operate smooth. The fit and finish is actually pretty good, very comfortable in the hand. Has a thumb safety and magazine safety. I happen to believe in safeties so they don't bother me at all. Trigger pull is firm but very smooth and crisp. I've put about 300 rnds through it so far, no malfunctions of any kind. Not as accurate as the p64 but pretty good, mine shoots a tad low, no big deal. I think this is one of the best deals out there for a new Handgun.
Attachments
NCM_0033.JPG
NCM_0034.JPG
NCM_0032.JPG
NCM_0031.JPG
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Re: Zestava m88a

Post by Curly1 »

Nice pistol.

An updated version of the TT33
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
chestertnted

Post by chestertnted »

Love my 88A. Cost $250 with hard case, spare mag, free gun rental and lane fee! Super thin, shoots great. Use it as my car gun on trips!
"For the Founders, the right of the citizen to be armed-they never imagined a world in which they would be disarmed for the supposed benefit of preventing access to weapons by madmen."
tech 1

Post by tech 1 »

I didn't get a case but it came with 2 Magazines, cleaning brush and a lock. It's a much better gun than you would think for the cost. And even more important, it's not a High Point brick... Sorry High Point fans.
chestertnted

Post by chestertnted »

Way better than a hi point. They have been manufacturing weapons over 100 years.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
"For the Founders, the right of the citizen to be armed-they never imagined a world in which they would be disarmed for the supposed benefit of preventing access to weapons by madmen."
cavtrpr340

Post by cavtrpr340 »

New guy here , bought my M88A two years ago. fired over 500rds of FMJ & HP's with no problems. it's my daily carry piece. very nice pistol's for the money. the frame & slide rails like grease better than oil. as far as spare magazine's go the norinco 213 flat bottom mag's fit and function fine. if your looking for a solid well made all steel 9mm in the $250.00 range this is it!
chestertnted

Post by chestertnted »

My LGS has a Norinco 213 right now. But I hear bad things about it. Love the Tokarev look though!

cavtrpr340

Post by cavtrpr340 »

chestertnted wrote:My LGS has a Norinco 213 right now. But I hear bad things about it. Love the Tokarev look though!

You will be a lot better off buying a brand new M88A and just use the 213 magazine's in it!
chestertnted

Post by chestertnted »

I am really better off buying the CZ 75 they had that I can not afford. LOL

cavtrpr340

Post by cavtrpr340 »

Yea i hear ya' but for $200.00 you can't beat the M88A check bud's they were $199.00 free ship!
chestertnted

Post by chestertnted »

That is a good deal?

tech 1

Post by tech 1 »

You can also get Buds lifetime warranty on it for $10 like I did. It's a no brainer
cavtrpr340

Re: Zestava m88a Custom Grips

Post by cavtrpr340 »

Z1.JPG
Just a heads up for all the M88A owners out there. Tillander Custom Grips can make any color grips you want for the M88A pistol here is a pic. of mine with the brown marble.
chestertnted

Post by chestertnted »

Love mine. Great value!