The Eagle,(Polish), Has Landed!

Use this section for all other firearms
manicmechanic
Veteran member
Veteran member

The Eagle,(Polish), Has Landed!

Post by manicmechanic »

The Radom MAG 98 built in 2000 arrived yesterday and all the cameras except the phone are all used up from pics of my middle daughter Grace's prom pics, so for now the phone pics will have to do.
It fits into my Milt Sparks VMII holster for my Sig P220 and 226 really well and I think I'll be able to modify some 226 Mec-Gar mags to work too, hoping anyways.
The barrel is stainless with possible chrome lining, not 100% on that yet. Has an aluminum alloy frame, and what I believe is a steel possibly a dura-coat type coated slide. Came with 2 mags, one numbered to the rest of the numbers on the barrel, frame, and slide.
Also has the Archer in the plastic grips that are knurled on back-strap, and the frame is grooved on front-strap and trigger guard. Of course CAI had to stamp right next to the Eagle, oh well could have been bigger like the Maks they messed up.
Here's my wonderful Grace and the 7, oops 8 Gnomes, to start the show!
juniustaylor
Elite member
Elite member

Re: The Eagle,(Polish), Has Landed!

Post by juniustaylor »

That is a real nice looking gun!! Hope your daughter had fun on her prom night. Nice gnomes. :P
US Air Force Veteran - OEF/OIF
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

Looks like a very solid made piece.

Give us a range report.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
lklawson

Post by lklawson »

She's absolutely beautiful!

You're daughter's pretty too. ;)

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk
The Cheapskate's Guide to Gun Cleaning and Maintenance - "You shouldn't have to spend thousands of dollars on expensive gun cleaning an maintenance products. Find out how to save money with inexpensive alternatives that work just as well."