Seecamp LWS .32

Use this section for all other firearms
beasleydano
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Seecamp LWS .32

Post by beasleydano »

Here is a Seecamp LWS .32 that I picked up in a trade at a local gun show. Vendor said that he has carried it for years but never fired it. It came with the box, manual, warranty card, 2 mags & a box of Winchester Silvertips. I thought that one of the mags was aftermarket (no markings on it & different style base & follower than the other one. After checking the Seecamp forum I found that the pistol was made in 1997 & the mag that I thought to be aftermarket was made at the factory prior to June, 1992. It is a good little pocket gun & a good shooter.
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Seecamp LWS .32

Post by dfunk »

Neat little gun!
Matt Del Fatti makes the best pocket holster money can buy for those little guys.
www.delfatti.com/
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

Modeled after the CZ model 1945 a great design ahead of it's time.

Give us a range report.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
beasleydano
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by beasleydano »

dfunk wrote:Neat little gun!
Matt Del Fatti makes the best pocket holster money can buy for those little guys.
www.delfatti.com/
Thanks! I have seen some pretty neat holsters from makers on the Seecamp forum but I wanted something quickly & I used a 10% discount code at Optics Planet & got a Galco horsehide pocket holster. It works great. I have since ordered a pocket mag pouch from Meco Holsters.
beasleydano
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by beasleydano »

Curly1 wrote:Modeled after the CZ model 1945 a great design ahead of it's time.

Give us a range report.
You are correct. I was ignorant of that until I got the pistol & started perusing the Seecamp forum. When I got the pistol it came with an old 50 round box of "Winchester Western" 60 gr Silvertips. I shot those at the first range session and half a box of current manufacture Silvertips. No issues with the Silvertips that the gun was originally designed around & pretty good accuracy for a mouse gun with no sights & double action only. At my next range session I shot a box of Winchester 71 grain ball ammo. No problems with them either & good groups as well, shooting at close range from 3 yards up to 10 yards. It is not a target gun by any means & probably will be shot very little but I am very pleased with it for it's intended purpose. It can be carried with me all the time as a BUG or as a primary when I am unable to carry the Les Baer or Dan Wesson.