Wed 9/01/10 was a good day !!!!

Use this section for all other firearms
19cohiba75

Wed 9/01/10 was a good day !!!!

Post by 19cohiba75 »

Went to a local shop and was looking around when I found a Ruger MKII 5.5 Bull Barrel SS. Looked her over and she looked like she was shot 2 to 4 times then cleaned and put away. She came with original box , papers, extra magazine and lock. I asked the owner how much cash price out the door. He came back with 200 out the door :shock: . The money some how jumped out my pocket by itself, lol.

Then when I got home I had a package waiting for me from UPS. It was my 1st P-64 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . I bought her from a guy for 135 shipped :shock: :mrgreen: .

Last edited by 19cohiba75 on September 7th, 2010, 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
juniustaylor
Elite member
Elite member

Re: Wed 9/01/10 was a good day !!!!

Post by juniustaylor »

Those Ruger MkII's are excellent guns. At 80 yards I can hit pop cans, and that's with the 4.5" standard taper barrel, fixed sights. Super good guns, can't say enough good things about them. Great buy.
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by papabear »

19cohiba75,

Don't you just love it when everything just falls in place, very nice duo and all in the same day....NICE
wyo-man

Post by wyo-man »

A very good day indeed.

wyo-man
daven

Post by daven »

Walked into my usual "supplier of my bad habits (gun buying!!)" on Saturday morning to discover a friend selling a S&W Model 41 to one of his acquaintances and I mentioned that I was looking for one as well. About three hours later, my Blackberry had a message on it "bring check book'. So off I trotted and came back with an excellent condition 1974 5.5 inch Model 41, one before the cocking indicator was removed and the rear sight was the same type as the Model 52 I had picked up there about a month ago. Gun shows are off my visiting list now, simply keep your local "pusher" happy and your "habit will be rewarded". Now all I have to do is to find my pack of SV 0.22 LR. DaveN