Scholarship Gun Raffle - Nighthawk Talon

Use this section for all other firearms
kilogulf59

Scholarship Gun Raffle - Nighthawk Talon

Post by kilogulf59 »

This was called to my attention by my friend, a gentleman named Jim Conway of Neshooters, LLC. For those of you that may not know Jim he’s a NRA Certified instructor for Home Firearm Safety, Basic Pistol and Refuse to be a Victim. He is also certified by the Massachusetts Department of State Police as a Basic Firearm Safety Instructor. Jim has had training under Jeff Cooper at Gunsite, multiple trips to Front Sight (Graduate level - Defensive Handgun), Jim Crews, Tom Givens, Randy Cain, Gabe Suarez, Bill Jeans, SouthNarc, Bob Pincus, and Jeff Gonzales. Jim is also an NRA Certified Range Safety officer. Not to mention a gentleman and a hellofa nice guy.

Westford Sportsmen's Club scholarship fund helps deserving students afford the rising cost of a college education. Hey, I bought one and at least I know where my money went and that someone who has EARNED it can benefit. In addition, I have a chance at winning a very nice and expensive custom pistol…what more could one ask for.

From Jim Conway:

”A gun club that I am associated with, the Westford Sportsmen's Club, is raffling off a Nighthawk Talon 2 1911 commander in .45 ACP This raffle is to benefit their scholarship fund, which is a very worthy cause. The winner will be drawn on June 7, 2010.

Below is the raffle page with a PayPal link. The tickets are $10.00 each or three for $25.00.

http://www.westfordsportsmensclub.org/raffle/

Good luck”

Nighthawk Talon II <= Click here to see this gorgeous pistol.

Take Care and Stay Safe,
Ken aka kilogulf59

Integrated Close Combat Forum