Explanation Of Karma

Use this section for all other firearms
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Explanation Of Karma

Post by papabear »

I got some PM's asking why I called my giving away of a set Makarov grips as a "KARMA". My simple answer is, it was not my original idea, it was from another board, that does this and I had won a couple items offered on that board and I really appreciated the efforts of those doing that. I thought it would be nice to do that on this board, and offered others to do the same.

It is called a "KARMA" because one of the definitions of Karma in the Thesaurus is [coincidence] and the 2rd definition of coincidence is: The fact of happening by chance, so a Karma is also considered a coincidence or a chance.

Tomorrow, I will offer another Karma Time, and if you are interested in winning the item offered, simply just post something indicating you are interested in winning the item, ie., put my name in the hat, actually I put the names in a WWII canteen cup and my wife draws the name. Winner of the first Karma Time [ Makarov thumbrest girp] was "tmann11" and his prize has been shipped.

Regards,

papabear
POINT SHOOTER
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

Explanation Of Karma

Post by carguy »

You are a great example of why I love this board!!

Stay safe, happy and healthy!
tmann11

Explanation Of Karma

Post by tmann11 »

THANKS!!! Don't know what to say, this is why I will be a lifelong member. Sorry for the lateness, have a new job and I travel much more now.

Thanks again.
blinddog
Veteran member
Veteran member

Explanation Of Karma

Post by blinddog »

Wow, karma is good. I might even try for some down the road. You are truely and inspiration.
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Explanation Of Karma

Post by papabear »

blinddog,

I knew a "spook" once, met him at Strike Command, MacDill AFB in Tampa Fl. back in 1969. He had been a submariner..........interesting guy and a lot of fun. I came to believe he was a special breed all his own, super guy.

papabear
POINT SHOOTER