Holsters

Info, pictures, advice...
Polishiron68

Holsters

Post by Polishiron68 »

Details on the " carry gear,holsters", page.
Russ...

Russ
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

Re: Holsters

Post by normsutton »

why in the world would post a pix upside down or side ways on a forum when the pix that you have on your Flickr page are up right
side up
straiten them up
NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
Polishiron68

Post by Polishiron68 »

Ok Norm,
It was not posted like that. I reviewed before posting. It was correct.
I looked at a couple more times later. It was correct.
Just now i see it sideways.
Im normally not confrontational. And always seek advise on how to correct my faults. As they are many.
So if you have any advice on how to correct the situation or have administrative knowledge as to how it is being displayed improperly.
I would be more than happy to learn from the all knowing.
Perhaps you also know how this site is being hijacked by hockey fans as well.
Im all ears and eager to comply.
Now...If you would like to have that holster in the sideways image, to have for your very own at no charge, I would like you to have it.
And if you don't already have one of my grips. I will also send you one at no charge.
All I request is that you publish a picture of it on this forum, strapped to your bacon, and I will hope it does not come out sideways/up-side-down.
Please reply that you have PM'd me your shipping address and the year model of your P-64. I truly look forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,
Russ...
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by normsutton »

Russ
none of my pix have ever come out up side down or side ways on any forum I have posted on ,
I have no idea what you are doing , as for the hackers I'll will take care of them .

here is another thing if you are selling on this board you must put it in the buy and sell part of the forum or it will be deleted,

Norm
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
Polishiron68

Post by Polishiron68 »

Norm,
So you are still being mess with. The image in the original post is back to proper orientation.
I can't do that.
Any explanation?
I will comply with your direction to make reference to any selling activity in your sights proper location.
I appreciate your site to no end and will not knowingly violate any of its dictates.
It has been a joy in helping to keep alive and generate more interest in this little pistol.
When so many have just given up on theirs and pushed it to the back of the gun safe.
Now they are having more fun at the range and carrying with confidence again.
I have so much more feedback from customers than has been posted on this fine site that I dare say almost no one is commenting. And that is fine. They have their reasons. Some of it is constructively, critical. Which only improves the products for all.
My motives and motivation is to create the best improvements that the community is looking for.
Making a huge leap soon. All will benefit. Stay tuned...
See ya around Norm. Thanks for the help.
Pretty pistol. Zee grips?
Russ...
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by Weasel640 »

Just stop using the "Upload attachment" part. That is what is auto rotating them to fit in the page.

You are already uploading them to an image site. Use the "Img" coding at the top. Should look like this "[img]link_to_your_image[/img]"
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by normsutton »

Weasel
thank you I had no idea what he was doing, and Russ its still side ways , if you click on the pix its up right , and your pix in fickler are upright
so follow Weasel suggestions and see what happens
Norm
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
Polishiron68

Post by Polishiron68 »

Thanks. And will do to all.
Also I am still looking at an upright image right now. Without clicking image.
Could this be solely an iPad thing?
Thanks again.
Russ...
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by normsutton »

yes it could be , try a computer
norm
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by Weasel640 »

Polishiron68 wrote:Thanks. And will do to all.
Also I am still looking at an upright image right now. Without clicking image.
Could this be solely an iPad thing?
Thanks again.
Russ...
That explains it! Apple products never play nice.
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.
Polishiron68

Post by Polishiron68 »

This is interesting. I just logged in using my shop pc that I use exclusively for CNC operations.
And the original image is flipped again!
Oh well. Enough on this non-subject. Back to work.
Russ...
BeoBill

Post by BeoBill »

Polishiron68 wrote:This is interesting. I just logged in using my shop pc that I use exclusively for CNC operations.
And the original image is flipped again!
Oh well. Enough on this non-subject. Back to work.
Russ...
And here I thought you were lying on your back to show the retention of your holster... :lol:
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by Weasel640 »

They look good btw. My main concern is the tension on the Trigger Well area. I can see that it is molded very close around the Trigger. Is there any chance that it could cause it to pull the Trigger and fire while Holstering? Is there any way to relax the tension on that area while maintaining retention of the rest of the gun?
Weasel

edmundjc

Post by edmundjc »

Camera AND web app development nerd here. I'm guessing the image rotation issue is due to the rotation flag in the EXIF data that is stored in the image. This flag indicates to any supported viewer whether the image should be rotated or not, and how much. Most cameras (and many phones) can be forced to NOT store rotation flags in the image, and this is preferable when the image is to be uploaded to the internet. Some image hosts properly translate the rotation data, and some do not (apparently phpBB does not). Plus, some browsers may also heed the rotation flag, potentially exacerbating the problem, and causing this kind of confusion. To remove an image's rotation flag, you can usually open it in any editor and re-save it (might need to rotate it manually first). I shut off rotation detection in my cameras, do all my rotating manually, and never have to worry about how it displays online.

Back to your regularly scheduled thread.

I'm interested in this holster too, but I'm also concerned about the molding around the trigger. I'm assuming the material is spread out far enough as the trigger guard slides past, but I expect this might not line up when the gun is cocked (trigger in a different position)? Not that it would be carried cocked, but I'm thinking the possibility of discharge when holstering might be high if the gun is in fact cocked. I can see this being a possibility when drilling at the range or something.