Triger bar cracked

Info, pictures, advice...
Erkin

Triger bar cracked

Post by Erkin »

If anyone could help me find a new triger bar I would be grateful. I could not find anything on gun broker, ebay , or any other site.
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Re: Triger bar cracked

Post by Weasel640 »

I'm not seeing any from the usual sources either. There are some "Parts Gun" P-64s on Gunbroker and else where. Maybe grab up one of those. If you are lucky enough to get one with a good/working Safety, I know a lot of people are looking for those. You might be able to make you money back selling off the rest of the parts you don't need.
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by Weasel640 »

Oh also you should try to identify what caused it to crack. You don't want to replace it and the same thing happen because something else is still causing an issue.
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.
Erkin

Post by Erkin »

Thanks much. I have been looking at gun broker but finding nothing. The p64 that I got was well worn but every thing looks ok. I may just order another one to shoot while I seach for a bar.
robhic
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by robhic »

Erkin wrote:If anyone could help me find a new triger bar I would be grateful. I could not find anything on gun broker, ebay , or any other site.

Look here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6114 Just posted at top.
- Robert

"Giving Money and Power to Government is Like Giving Whiskey and Car Keys to Teenage Boys" - PJ O'Rourke