Soft rubber grips

Info, pictures, advice...
wolrabm49

Soft rubber grips

Post by wolrabm49 »

I have many of my pistols fitted with the hogue fingergroove soft grips and I love the feel. I just bought a grip from "polishiron" for my P64, it fits perfectly and feels great in my hand, love it. Now to see how it feels when I go shoot it. I already replaced the springs with a set of Wolf springs and the trigger feels a lot better.

Mike
wolrabm49

Re: Soft rubber grips

Post by wolrabm49 »

Here's a picture.
Attachments
Forgot to add picture
Forgot to add picture
robhic
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by robhic »

I think you'll be happy. The Ver.05 grips are Russ's best effort to date. And that's saying something because he's worked tirelessly to bring us a comfortable grip for these neat little pistols that can be a recoil nightmare at times! The OEM grips are OK but these molded grips are, IMO, 100% better. Grip sleeves add a bit of grip, PolishIron grips add comfort!
- Robert

"Giving Money and Power to Government is Like Giving Whiskey and Car Keys to Teenage Boys" - PJ O'Rourke
chestertnted

Post by chestertnted »

Looks good, but I like the original for EDC.
"For the Founders, the right of the citizen to be armed-they never imagined a world in which they would be disarmed for the supposed benefit of preventing access to weapons by madmen."
robhic
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by robhic »

chestertnted wrote:Looks good, but I like the original for EDC.
I just like the look of the pistol in its original condition. The OEM grips look good, IMO, and the shiny plastic is a cool look.

BUT ..... took my P64 with the new ver .05 grips out today and they are a WINNER!!!Soften recoil, add diameter for grip, palm swell and they look good, too. I'm a convert. :mrgreen:
- Robert

"Giving Money and Power to Government is Like Giving Whiskey and Car Keys to Teenage Boys" - PJ O'Rourke
bouchem

Post by bouchem »

wolrabm49 wrote:Here's a picture.
I received a set of grips from Russ today and all I can say is that they are high quality and the fit and finish is perfect. I :D
Cobalt-60

Post by Cobalt-60 »

Any more "longer" term (or as long as they have been out) carry/shooting reports on the V.05 grips? How are they doing in daily carry with the hot weather? How are the wearing? Staying snug with repeated trips to the range? Love the look of Russ' product, and the reports so far!
Drec

Post by Drec »

I just received my grips from Russ today, like what has been said before, these are very nice.
mb3

Post by mb3 »

Those grips look great. How do I order a set?

**found the add in the for sale section**
Drec

Post by Drec »

Contact Russ at:

polishiron68@gmail.com