For sale in FL?

Info, pictures, advice...
vhephrem

For sale in FL?

Post by vhephrem »

Hello all, I'm brand new here and I don't see classifieds but I also don't see anything saying no sales. (admin please remove if this is a no-go)

Anyways, I am dying for a P64 but am only 19 so I cant just order one online and must go through private sale. I have seen them at gunshows but they were marked up big time, I guess I may have to resort to that eventually. So I was just checking to see if anyone on here is located in Florida (preferably northeast) and would be willing to sell one of your P64s. Bonus points for under-barrel import marks and an extra mag or ammo, will pay $200-300 depending. I own several firearms including handguns, am in the army national guard and soon to be CCW holder.

Thanks!
Last edited by vhephrem on December 28th, 2015, 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chestertnted

Re: For sale in FL?

Post by chestertnted »

Well congrats for joining this great site. You can get most all your questions answered here. I buy from my LGS where you can check it out. On-line is fine as well, except you can get some surprises delivered to your door.
"For the Founders, the right of the citizen to be armed-they never imagined a world in which they would be disarmed for the supposed benefit of preventing access to weapons by madmen."