199.99 delivered

Info, pictures, advice...
valetnlv

199.99 delivered

Post by valetnlv »

I just pick myself up one more, i have no idea why but the price is right. I like my p83 better over all but the size of the p64 is perfect
http://www.centerfiresystems.com/HG0030.aspx
robhic
Veteran member
Veteran member

Re: 199.99 delivered

Post by robhic »

valetnlv wrote:I just pick myself up one more, i have no idea why ...
It's an addiction. Just admit it! :hi: I bought my first because of price and the ad picture LOOKED SO DARN GOOD!!! Bought 2 more for my 2 granddudes (who's got the coolest grandpa in the country? :) ). Then bought 2 more 'cause they were so darn cheap!

THEN ..... I bought 3 more for a gunsmith friend as a favor. I refurbished them for him to sell and, hopefully, make a few bucks on for his business. So I'm up to 9 (!!!) - 3 are mine, 2 are my granddudes' , I sold one to a friend and 3 are waiting for my buddy the gunsmith to sell so I can get my investment $$$ back. Technically I HAVE 5 but OWN 8 (3 of which need to get sold by Mr. Big-Talk gunsmith)!

The "P64 Anonymous" group meets on Wednesdays...... :mrgreen:
- Robert

"Giving Money and Power to Government is Like Giving Whiskey and Car Keys to Teenage Boys" - PJ O'Rourke
valetnlv

Post by valetnlv »

agree lol
Jon H

Post by Jon H »

I can see why you picked yourself up another one! I got my first one recently, less than a month ago I'd say and I could definitely see myself getting another one. They're cool!
chestertnted

Post by chestertnted »

I had to buy a spare as well. They must be addictive!
"For the Founders, the right of the citizen to be armed-they never imagined a world in which they would be disarmed for the supposed benefit of preventing access to weapons by madmen."
4rum

Post by 4rum »

Thanks for the link. I'm looking to buy. I have C&R. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I'm going to buy one. Just need to know where and who's got decent pricing. $199.00 sounds great.
Remember, at the end of the day ... it gets dark.
valetnlv

Post by valetnlv »

the price went up since the 199 post. this is a better gun in my eyes and price is great. check it out . out of stock now but keep checking
https://www.wideners.com/itemdetail.cfm ... |1012|1026
4rum

Post by 4rum »

Thanks valetnlv,

J & G lists them as in stock for $229. Condition VG.
Remember, at the end of the day ... it gets dark.