Do commie guns favor lefties?

Info, pictures, advice...
johnnycuredents

Do commie guns favor lefties?

Post by johnnycuredents »

The 9X18 ammo available where I live is hellishly priced. It's probably good stuff (defensive ammunition and what-have-you), but $31 for a box of 50 is a bit rich for range shooting. So today I went online and bought some of the Tulammo 92gr, 500 rounds for starters. Since I'm forced to fool around dry firing the newly bought gun, I tried the DA to see if what I read online was correct, viz. that one needed to be Stromboli to fire it. That's the case for sure, but I noticed something that others have commented on. While right-handed (my strong hand) DA firing is almost impossible, it's relatively easy when I use the left hand! Now, I know this is a commie gun, but I thought only their politics were to the Left. :) Seriously, does anyone have an explanation for this phenomenon? Also, the holster I got, after an application of silicone, looks like new. I don't want to use it but I tried inserting a mag in the pouch and the gun in the holster and then closing it with the leather strap on the metal flange. No way; it simply would not fit. I can't for the life of me believe a Polish cop or soldier would have struggled as I did to secure that thing. Anyone know about this?
chestertnted

Re: Do commie guns favor lefties?

Post by chestertnted »

My DA is the same with either hand. My holster fits fine. It might not be the right holster.
"For the Founders, the right of the citizen to be armed-they never imagined a world in which they would be disarmed for the supposed benefit of preventing access to weapons by madmen."
robhic
Veteran member
Veteran member

Re: Do commie guns favor lefties?

Post by robhic »

chestertnted wrote:My DA is the same with either hand. My holster fits fine. It might not be the right holster.
+1 Mine (unless it was my middle - stronger - finger) was impossible to pull either hand. Holster I can't help you with. I bought an IWB holster made especially FOR the P64 and it fits like a glove. No mag pouch, though.
- Robert

"Giving Money and Power to Government is Like Giving Whiskey and Car Keys to Teenage Boys" - PJ O'Rourke