Marschal Grips

Info, pictures, advice...
Arctic Dude

Marschal Grips

Post by Arctic Dude »

I recently received the grips for my P64 from Dennis et al at Marschal Grips. I knew they would be a bit of a wait, but from the results I've seen here and on their website (www.marschalgrips.com) I knew I had to have them. I ordered the short checkered version (that doesn't cover the magazine) in Padauk, with a red shellac finish. I also asked for the black star that I saw on one of the images on the website. The ordering process was easy, and I could follow the progress of my order (i.e. added to the database, being machined, being finished/shipped). I received a tracking number shortly after that.

The only problem...I was sent the longer version of the grips! :( The fit is perfect, and they look great, but I really liked the short set that I saw and had my heart set on. I emailed Dennis to let him know the error, not expecting more than an "oops...I'm sorry". Instead, this is what I was emailed back...

"I'm sorry for sending out wrong ones...would you accept the correct ones sent to you? No charge and you can keep or give away the 'wrong' ones." He went on to say that they should be on their way "in a week or so". How awesome is that?!?! :D

In an age of mostly shitty customer service, I wanted to give a shout-out to Dennis and Marschal Grips for not only a quality product, but for their commitment to taking care of a customer!! Well done!!!
Attachments
image.jpg
PRBBLUFF

Re: Marschal Grips

Post by PRBBLUFF »

How awesome is that?! Customer service like this will keep bring people back, benefiting them in the long run. Every Marschal grip I have seen is beautiful! I just picked up a prestine p-64 and might start looking at his grips. Let me know if your willing to part with them for a good price:)
Arctic Dude

Post by Arctic Dude »

Very Awesome! :lol: I will see how they both are when the new ones come in. Will shoot a few rounds with both and see which one (if any) feels better. If I decide to sell, I'll send you a PM. :hi:
gilmaxter

Post by gilmaxter »

Wow lucky would of asked the same thing always wanted to get those grips :)
Arctic Dude

Post by Arctic Dude »

Yeah...mine are flawless, and feel really good too! Really add a nice look to the gun; breaking up the all black (and kind of cheap looking) original grips.
gilmaxter

Post by gilmaxter »

BTW do you know if they could do family Crests ?
PRBBLUFF

Post by PRBBLUFF »

If he can do the star I'm sure he has the equipment and ability to do other symbols. If the design is too detailed it might be difficult. Shoot him an email, see what he says!
Arctic Dude

Post by Arctic Dude »

gilmaxter wrote:BTW do you know if they could do family Crests ?
I haven't seen anything like that on his website, but it's possible. For enough $$$, anything can be done! :shock: Although some have commented that he is not very prompt with emails, that has not been my experience. Whether it was the original ordering and a few questions I had, or the recent exchange about the wrong set being shipped, Dennis responded within a day. So, send an email and see what he can do!
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

Yes great customer service and his grips are guaranteed lifetime even if you break em and are not the original owner.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
GunnyK

Post by GunnyK »

Man , they look great! Anybody know which grips are best for recoil reduction?