Magazine Exchange

Info, pictures, advice...
alanint

Magazine Exchange

Post by alanint »

I just joined the forum, so please bear with me.

I recently purchased a like new pistol, which came with one matching magazine. I also received a second magazine, number 07652, which does not match.

Is there a "swap list" to try and match up magazines to the original gun? I'm looking for a second number 05068.

Thanks!
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Re: Magazine Exchange

Post by Curly1 »

Welcome to the forum Alan.

I don't recall see a list.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
robhic
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by robhic »

IS there some sort of list? I have 4 pistols that came with 2 mags each. I purchased 1 spare from one vendor and 3 from another and they ALL have different and non-matching numbers etched on them. No number on the mags that came with the guns made any match and, obviously, the 4 spares from different places didn't either. I just assumed they were some type of inventory number and not a gun ↔ magazine ID system. And, really, since the mags are all the same - who cares? They should work without problem. Mine all do in all 4 guns.
- Robert

"Giving Money and Power to Government is Like Giving Whiskey and Car Keys to Teenage Boys" - PJ O'Rourke
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by Weasel640 »

It's been here for some time now:

Board index » Main » Sticky Book » Do I have your mag?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1572
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.