Zee Grips

Info, pictures, advice...
MinnMD66

Zee Grips

Post by MinnMD66 »

Hi all
I'm trying to find a set of Zee grips for my P64. I've tried the geospacesr@hotmail.com email but have got no response. Does anybody have other information on the guy who makes these Or is he no longer making them? Also if someone is looking to sell a set, I would possibly be interested.
I don't smoke, drink or do drugs, I only have one small problem. I Lie.
gilmaxter

Re: Zee Grips

Post by gilmaxter »

Unfortunately I do not know I am new here and just got my P-64. I would recommend the Marshall grips. Pricey but man that beavertail grip is something I want for my P-64.

http://www.marschalgrips.com/?id=p64resource
MinnMD66

Post by MinnMD66 »

Yeah those are some super nice grips. I just don't know if I want to spend that much money yet. I'm also new to the whole p64 experience myself and still in the experimental stage. So If anyone on this website has some wisdom to share about specific Grips. Please share away.
I don't smoke, drink or do drugs, I only have one small problem. I Lie.
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

Welcome to the forum Minn.

A couple of more grips here.

http://grips4u.net/category/pistol-grips/polish-radom/
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
gilmaxter

Post by gilmaxter »

Well there are also local gun smothers option. In my area there is a good gun smither that also does good wood work . he gave me a good quote, though my grips I am ordering are rather plain. Have you checked around local smithers for a quote or something ?
herr mario

Post by herr mario »

...for what its worth,I'm also new to the P64,but I had a spare set of Talon rubber grips for my Springfield XDS .45 and put them on it with VERY minor trimming (almost a perfect fit) and they feel great for a minor investment (less than $20)....just another "for what its worth" suggestion ... :mrgreen:
...typical bitter clinger...