New member with purchase from J&G

Info, pictures, advice...
Stephen

New member with purchase from J&G

Post by Stephen »

Hi, new member here. Just wanted to provide an update on the stock coming out of J&G. Both Dad and I did hand select over Christmas to request a round hammer model. Both were 1969 models and what I would consider mint or near mint condition. The new hammer springs just arrived. Can't wait to get them in and get to the range.
OldSchool1959

Re: New member with purchase from J&G

Post by OldSchool1959 »

Stephen wrote:Hi, new member here. Just wanted to provide an update on the stock coming out of J&G. Both Dad and I did hand select over Christmas to request a round hammer model. Both were 1969 models and what I would consider mint or near mint condition. The new hammer springs just arrived. Can't wait to get them in and get to the range.
That's good info STEPHEN. I think I'll see if they have any of those left. I'd like to pick up another one for my son. I got my springs in from Wolf yesterday and followed Junius' excellent video to do the hammer spring replacement last night. I figured out the recoil spring swap myself. :lol: Range trip this afternoon.
lknhr48

Post by lknhr48 »

Just received mine today from J&G
And I am very pleased. I did not pay for hand select either.
It has some minor wear holster on end of the slide and the edge by the grip serrations.
But for a pistol from -975 I really can't complain. No holster and only one mag is only downside.
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

Welcome to the forum 48
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
wlockridge

Post by wlockridge »

Welcome these are good folks here. Congratulations on your purchase. You won't be sorry. Stay safe.
Bill
Shoot first, Shoot straight, and hit what you're aiming at, if you can do these things and have six rounds of ammo, you'll have two thirds more than you need to prevail.