First ccw experience

Info, pictures, advice...
pasvorto

First ccw experience

Post by pasvorto »

Saturday I went to Fleet Farm. My winter coat has inside breast pocket that zips shut. I had my P64 in there. I went there to find a pocket holster for the P64. I decided to try FF because they sell firearms and I have seen guys open carry there before. The gun is heavier than it looks, due to the use of metal rather than polymer. But it felt REALLY heavy that day! I know what the articles mean when they say that you feel like everyone knows and they are watching you, when in reality nobody knows and they don't give a sh!t anyway.

It was an interesting experience. Good to get the 1st time behind me. :-)
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Re: First ccw experience

Post by Curly1 »

It has been my experience that most peeps take no interest in situational awareness.

They are too busy reading and texting on their phones or have tunnel vision getting to their destination instead of having their head on a swivel to take notice of what is and may be going on around them.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
Nodakdad

Post by Nodakdad »

First time strange alright. You swear everyone is looking and knowing what you have on. But after a while it feel pretty natural. In the colder months I can carry my full size 1911, but in the warmer months when I have on less layers my P64 is what I CC.
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

Welcome to the forum Dad.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary