Bad buy?

Info, pictures, advice...
NJ_SW

Re: Bad buy?

Post by NJ_SW »

It's all good with AIM :)

I sent them an email and had them change the payment card, pistols should be going out today or tomorrow :)

Can't wait!!! :mrgreen:
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

Don't you luv it when a plan comes together! :)
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
Geep

Post by Geep »

Let us know how things work out for you. It's a shame that things are not going well with Sovereign Guns, but in the long run I bet you will be a lot happier with the Aim Surplus guns.
NJ_SW

Post by NJ_SW »

With the help of my credit card company I received a refund.

Good news, the 2 P-64's from AIM came in and my FFL said they look to be in very good condition :D :D :D

I haven't seen them in person yet, but knowing him he has a good eye for guns and is honest.

NOW comes to long, long NJ pistol permit process, normally it's one pistol per month and pistol permits can take months to receive so I'm going for an "exemption" so I should be able to take my 2 Tok's and 2 P-64's home around December.

Sucks we can't exercise are 2A rights here (according to the State Police, 2A rights do not exist in NJ)

Anyway guys when I put my paws on them in Oct. when I get the paperwork started I'll post some pics :D
Ketchman
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Ketchman »

Sounds to me like it's time to think about moving. :(
Close enough for Government work will get you dead, ask any Vet.
NJ_SW

Post by NJ_SW »

Ketchman wrote:Sounds to me like it's time to think about moving. :(
Yep, I'm working on crossing the wall as soon as possible.

Heck C&R licenses are not even recognized. Want a pre-1898 or a BP pistol/rifle? needs to be transferred and if a pistol (even a BP one) you need a permit.

Of course, BB guns need to be transferred via a FFL..No not kidding I'm serious.
Geep

Post by Geep »

Glad it's working out. Maybe you can get your FFL to snap a picture so at least you have something to look at for the next couple of months!

Being from Texas, it's easy for me to take for granted how I can purchase a gun. When I hear what you guys have to go through... it is truly a shame what a law abiding person has to put up with.
Ketchman
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Ketchman »

Yeah and Wyoming is a very gun friendly place too. Michigan requires a purchase permit on BB Pistols if it has a rifled barrel only (?????) but here it is wonderful. You would like it here. And no permit to carry concealed inside the state if your legal to own a handgun . Very cool. :mrgreen:
Close enough for Government work will get you dead, ask any Vet.