Hello and thanks!

Info, pictures, advice...
mike83

Hello and thanks!

Post by mike83 »

I just signed up and want to thank you all for the great information I have found here. I have a 1971 and a 1973. One of them is going to a good friend, not sure which one. I installed the Wolf hammer springs in both and I am delighted with the results. I have my Lee casting mold and the Lee die set, factory crimp die and length sizer are in the mail. This little pistol has stolen my heart. What a great addition to my small collection! I have only been able to find about half of my brass. Man, they really fly. A flytrap of some sort is in my future. I liked the dollar store net I saw here.

Thanks again. I am delighted to be here. :hi:

Mike
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Re: Hello and thanks!

Post by Curly1 »

Welcome to the forum Mike.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
Hurryin' Hoosier
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by Hurryin' Hoosier »

Welcome, Mike. Your P64 might not throw brass quite as far if you replace the recoil spring with a heavier one from Wolff.
"I'm just a poor white man, trying to make my way in the world." - Officer Andy Renko, "Hill Street Blues"
wlockridge

Post by wlockridge »

Welcome to the forum Mike. As to the brass problem, yes they do fly into the next county. Solution, have to wife stand to your right and slightly to the rear with a swimming pool net and catch them. Simple solution, cost effective, and oops gotta go here comes the wife and she's got a bigger net, and guys in white coats what the hell.............................. <G>.
Seriously, welcome, you'll find some good people here.
Bill
Shoot first, Shoot straight, and hit what you're aiming at, if you can do these things and have six rounds of ammo, you'll have two thirds more than you need to prevail.
Tikka

Post by Tikka »

Howdy,
This is a great forum! I check in often to see what's about about p-64's and other stuff., Friendly place and lots of knowledge!
Cheers, Kurt.
jemsj4

Post by jemsj4 »

Hello from SW FL. What my brother & I do when we shoot ours is the other catches the brass in a baseball cap. Enjoy the site.