New P-64 Owner

Info, pictures, advice...
danthemanx07

New P-64 Owner

Post by danthemanx07 »

I got my P-64 in from AIM a few days ago. As my first C&R purchase, I was a little worried about what kind of quality to expect. There is more wear on the muzzle than I expected for a pistol described as Excellent, but the rest of the pistol is in pretty good shape. The grip screw looks as though it was replaced with something from Lowe's. There are a couple of spots that had grease or something on them that hardened and left marks when wiped clean. Maybe I am being too picky as it is still a fine looking pistol. I will have to soak it for a night as I have read on here.

Everyone here knows what these look like, but pics are fun:

This little pistol feels fantastic in hand. I love the way steel pistols feel compared to composite ones. As a student, I am pretty tight for cash right now, but I see a few more of these little guys in my future. Can't wait to get it to the range!

Proud new owner,
Daniel
juniustaylor
Elite member
Elite member

Re: New P-64 Owner

Post by juniustaylor »

Daniel,

Nice looking gun. You did forget to mark out the serial number in the last picture by the trigger. ;) Just teasin! Welcome to the forum!!!
US Air Force Veteran - OEF/OIF
danthemanx07

Post by danthemanx07 »

juniustaylor wrote:Daniel,

Nice looking gun. You did forget to mark out the serial number in the last picture by the trigger. ;) Just teasin! Welcome to the forum!!!

Haha. Good catch. Thanks for the welcome.
sixgun

Post by sixgun »

Got both of mine from AIM as well. Got me a air marshal 2 from kangaroo carry loaded with silver bear. IMO it's better than a PPK and you can't beat the price. Look at 9x18 silver bear test on you tube. Wouldn't want to be that wet phone book...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LY5IFZib9g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_g0a-O0 ... re=related