Received my 2nd P64 today from AIM

Info, pictures, advice...
sixgun

Received my 2nd P64 today from AIM

Post by sixgun »

Got a 1976 production with minor wear at muzzle. Took off the slide and very clean, light grease. Looks like new inside, don't look like it's been fired. Safety very smooth and positive click. DA probably 20+lbs and SA very nice. Came with black service holster good shape and extra mag with non matching SN and cleaning rod.
Ordered it Monday and paid the $10 HP. Total with shipping $212.64
I am very pleased indeed, never hurts to have at least 2. Now I can carry one as backup...

PS: Mag that came installed in pistol is matching SN
The Only Sarge

Re: Received my 2nd P64 today from AIM

Post by The Only Sarge »

Sweet.

Have fun, be safe, and now you can stick your nose up in the air and tell people you are a P-64 owner. Dont let it go to your head though. Try and remain as humble as possible. Probably a good idea to still speak with the little people from time to time.
sixgun

Post by sixgun »

Sarge, reminds me of the aristocratic lady that came in Home Depot some years back. Pointed at me and speaking to her daughter, Go over there and ask that little man, he will help you. I looked around being 6ft and 200lbs to see who she was pointing at. It was me..lol..
The Only Sarge

Post by The Only Sarge »

They are out there aren't they :)
sixgun

Post by sixgun »

My Wolff 17 lb. springs came in today. Installed them pretty easy. They checked out real sweet with silver bear. My other P64 is 1974 production. Even though they are 2 years apart they look like twins.
The 76 has a smoother action and safety. Luv them both...
BTW, got a kangaroo carry air marshal 2 I'm checking them out in.